Tuesday, May 22, 2007

AbOuT M3............................

I want to have this phone now arh.........Who can give me?????????hahaha......




so nice orh............my dream phone are for the current time......















I want this also!!!!!!!!


BMW 5 series......my dream car now.........













This one i also wan!!!!!!!!!!


my house like this is quite ok already.....

















i also wan just like this two couple.........


travel around the world!!!!!!!!!! I want to go to so many places.....


















well,do u know what is in my mind now???






i guess u will noe rite???














YA!!! in order to get the things that i want,i need this..........

stacks of money!!!!!!!!
















but........how can i get these money???





















































Should i quit this uni??


does a degree from this can give me what i want???







even if i get a good job with their degree, do i have free time??



time is running out, i'll be busy with my work by that time......





So,should i quit if i've found something that can help me make my dreams come true???Should i take the business opportunity that will provide me passive income, uncommon freedom & free travel around the world once i success??Should i make a gamble this time????






I'm thinking deeply..........very deeply..............................................this might be a decision that might change my lifetime.............

10 comments:

f@ngY!N said...

haha,i like the last picture more sat.erm..i think u better think kful since it considered bout urhouse ur car ur dream ur phone...watever...add oil lo.

JJ said...

money.........many money can buy many milk.....

JJ said...

walao jonas u very chu woi....

jonas said...

ofcoz the last picture sat lar.......i find 1 ler......hahaha....y very chu arh??i think u baru chu ler,what money what milk......hahaah...

JJ said...

fuck ah..u know ah....when i post the comments abt the milk de..i thoguth was millie's blog cause u 2 have the same template........cow........

jonas said...

haha....then y u say milk ler??hahaha....

JJ said...

cause milk very nice...

Unknown said...

dreaming la brother...haha. but mayb u will success then don forget me tat time lo..big boss...

Susan Yek said...

haha...
u wan so many thingsss...
i think u hav to find a rich rich rich X10000000's darling lo...
haha...
may b u can consider marry bill gates's daughter? or ikea's boss's daughter? haha...

jonas said...

i'm sure success 1,in 1 day (duno which day nia)......surely......then that time no need what bill gates & ikea daughter liao lo,if wan anything,then also use own money mar.....hehe....nvm,i wont find darling 1 at here......haha......